Kitchen Remodeling Products & Services in New Jersey/New York
The Kitchen Classics is a full service kitchen remodeling company. We offer kitchen design and installation services to homeowners throughout New Jersey, and southern New York. If you are a homeowner looking to remodel your kitchen we think our Kitchen Showroom is a great place to start.
We have real world kitchen displays, and educational handouts that will really help you understand what is possible. Yury (Yuri) Slobodsky – our Senior Kitchen Designer with more than 30 years experience – will help you get started. Learn more below and when you’re done Yury would love to discuss your project. Please contact him at 908-964-7101, Ext. 17.
Kitchen Remodeling Services We Offer In NJ and NY
- Project Assessment – We will offer our kitchen remodeling advice on feasibility, cost ranges, etc..
- Kitchen Design – work closely with our award winning kitchen design staff to create the kitchen of your dreams.
- Preliminary Design – we’ll give you a preliminary design and cost estimate allowing you to decide whether or not to proceed.
- Detailed Kitchen Design – we’ll take precise measurements, and work closely with you through every design detail.
- Finished Construction Documents – we produced finished, professional construction documents for the installation contractor.
- Installation Coordination – whether you are using your installation team or ours for your kitchen remodel we’ll coordinate delivery and set-up of your cabinets, countertops and appliances.
Areas Of The Home We Work In
• Kitchen and Bath Design
• Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
• Kitchen and Bath Renovation
• Kitchen Cabinet Design and Installation
• Kitchen Countertops
• Kitchen Installations
• Bathroom Vanities (cabinet & countertop)
• Laundry Room Cabinetry & Countertops
• Built-in Bookcases, Libraries
• Mud-room Amenities
• Entertainment Centers
• Bars, Islands, Hutches
• Custom Carpentry
Tour Some Of Our Latest Remodeling Work
A Complete Kitchen Remodel In Somerset County, NJ
They loved everything about the house except for the kitchen. We solved that by redesigning the kitchen area from floor to ceiling. We added a two-tone cabinet theme, all the storage the client wanted and hidden appliances. The house now feels complete, the kitchen/dining area is a spacious, active, single space. We are thankful to have worked with such a great client and are proud of how efficiently this project was done.
A Floor To Ceiling Kitchen Renovation
The client had a dream and a vision – it was our responsibility to bring it to life. This was a complex remodel – floor to ceiling – including utilities. The finished kitchen had to both remain intimate and cozy for the family and handle groups of family and friends. The Kitchen Classics was able to redesign everything in a two-tone theme. There is extensive storage options, counter space, appliances and amenities. The client is thrilled. Her dream is realized.
Walnut Cabinets In Summit, New Jersey
This was a massive house-wide renovation project that was expertly handled by the client and the general contractor. The Kitchen Classics had the privilege of designing a kitchen that fit into a significant space in this Essex County home. The theme is Walnut – a favorite wood – and it is used for all cabinetry. The result is a warm space with endlessly fascinating Walnut grain. There is a huge amount of storage space, a robust kitchen island and extensive counter space.
A Complete Renovation In A Tight Space
This was a tight space in an older home in Union County, New Jersey. Our senior Kitchen Designer – Yuri Slobodsky – was able to fit an enviable amount of storage space and counter space into a room not even 15 feet wide. The client is thrilled. The white cabinetry theme significantly brightens the space, the storage options are much appreciated and the counter space is a dream. There are glass door cabinets to display the owners finer glassware, a hidden spice rack, multiple appliances including a beverage refrigerator and more. We fit a lot into a tight space without making it seem crowded.
How To Get Started On a New Kitchen
Getting started on your new kitchen or bath can seem overwhelming. Where do you start? What choices will you have to make? How can you be prepared to meet with a kitchen designer? Our 4 page guide tells you about Our Process, Cabinet Choices You’ll Have To Make and A Guide on How To Measure Your Kitchen Or Bath. You’ll understand the process, the choices you’ll have to make and how to accurately measure your space for the designer. Download The Four Page PDF Here.